Workshop – Sunday, April 30th 2-4pm
1376 Old Bridge Road, Woodbridge VA 22192 – $25. Only 10 spots available!
Click here to register
Exercise alone doesn’t work. Proper nutrition and exercise is the winning combination for reaching your health and fitness goals. With so much nutrition information available today, it’s difficult to know what foods to eat, which ones to avoid, what’s actually good for your health and how to make it all work to give you the results you desire. Whether you’ve tried every diet imaginable or you’ve been eating healthy but need a refresher course – this workshop has something for you!
During this workshop, you will –
· Learn the basics of “clean eating”
· Learn about macronutrients and how they impact your health and training
· Calculate your daily nutritional needs and write a personal 1-day meal plan
· Review the most common dieting mistakes and learn what to do instead
· Discuss meal planning and effective (and fast!) ways to kick those sugar cravings
There will be plenty of time for Q&A!
Light refreshments will be provided 🙂
Trinity Perkins is an AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America) certified personal trainer, ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) performance nutritionist and owner of Fitness All Ways, LLC. Her personalized training and nutrition services provide clients of all fitness levels the tools and strategies they need to make sustainable progress and improve their health. Her mission is to help everyone, “Live every day to the fittest!”